Android App Update
The Android updater app is compatible with PilotAware devices running software newer than 20190621
- Install the PilotAware Firmware Updater App from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your smartphone or tablet to your internet router.
- Open the App and Navigate to ‘Update', and tap 'Step 1 - Download Latest Firmware'.
A confirmation message will confirm a successful download.
- Ensure your smart device is now connected to PilotAware WiFi. This will be confirmed by the Green light symbol on the apps 'Config' page
Tap Step 2 - Upload to PilotAware.
A confirmation message will confirm a successful upload.
- Finally, Tap Step 3- Install & Restart PilotAware.
This will install the update and restart the PilotAware. This process usually takes 90 seconds.
Please note; After the PilotAware Reboots, your smart device WiFi may change. Please make sure it's re-connected to PilotAware WiFi to continue use.