Plug PilotAware into a power source and wait for the device to start up. After 90 seconds, PilotAware will emit a WiFi signal. Using your mobile device, connect to PilotAware through the WiFi page.
Launch Airmate, go to Settings;
- Select Advanced tab
- Ensure WiFi Network matches the PilotAware WiFi name. (if not, go back to step 2 and switch to the PilotAware Wifi link)
- Enable Is an ADS-B Device.
- Ensure ADS-B Device matches the WiFi Network
- ADS-B Device Address 192.168.1.1
- ADS-B device port set to 2000
- Device PIN code set to 6000 or 1234
- Select the PilotAware device as a GPS Source.
You've now configured Airmate and PilotAware. Tap <My Flights and click Start flying now!