The Track Page will look something like the following screenshot.
Each track can be played back via a connected Flight Bag just like a video recorder.
An excellent App is available from PilotAware partner Aircrew that will playback your flight and show you what aircraft came near to you during the flight recorded. This is very useful for airprox investigations. This can be accessed from https://aircrew.co.uk/playback/. Just upload your PilotAware track file and away you go. It's a very good and complimentary service.
Click here to view a demo flight with Aircrew Playback.
Uploading track files to Aircrew.
- Connect a tablet, laptop or computer up to PilotAware through the PilotAware Wi-Fi link.
- Open the PilotAware web pages by entering 192.168.1.1 in the URL browser.
- Visit the tracks page and pick a flight from the list. They run in chronological order from most recent at the top to oldest at the bottom of the page.
- Click 'Download' next to one of the track files and save the track file to your computer where it can be accessed later.
- Connect your tablet, laptop or computer to the internet and visit https://aircrew.co.uk/playback/.
- Click 'Choose file', select whether you want the flight to be viewable by the public and click 'Upload File'.
- Using the timeline at bottom of the screen, drag the cursor along the timeline to replay your flight.
The Track Page gives a list of the information collected on your latest flights. All flights are automatically saved and will show not only where you went, but also all information collected on other types of traffic that you encountered. This can then be played back on an EFB or downloaded to be played back on the Aircrew or another suitable App.